Slide MF ground edges 45°
The Marienfeld slides are cleaned thoroughly without using any surfactants. Thus we accomplish ready for use, pre-cleaned, well wettable slides’ surfaces. The surfaces of Marienfeld Superior slides are suitable for adhering cells and smears of cell suspensions.
Microscope slides Marienfeld, corners chamfered at 45° :
• made of soda lime glass of 3. hydrolytic class
• in compliance with DIN ISO 8037/1
• dimensions: approx. 76 x 26 mm, thickness approx. 1 mm
• frosted microscope slides dispose about a silky frosted marking area of approx. 20 mm on both sides
• ready for use
• in boxes of 50 pieces
• approved for in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) applications according to IVD directive 98/79/EC, with CE-mark, recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
|Sales Unit||50 pcs|
|With frosted area||No|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.