PCR 48-well plate, clear, standard profile, elevated rim
Brand® has significantly expanded its product range of extra-thin-wall disposable products, which were specially developed to satisfy the demands of PCR applications, particularly in 96-well PCR plates. Single tubes, strips of 8 and 12, and, for high sample throughput, PCR plates in 24-well, 48-well, 96-well and 384-well formats are available. Thus, there is an optimal product for every application. The plates and strips come in white for use in quantitative PCR. A rich selection of highquality sealing media completes the portfolio.
BRAND ® PCR-PLATES
- Suitable for use in common thermal cyclers
- PP, extra-thin uniform wall thicknesses to provide the optimal thermal transfer and short cycle times
- The high stability of the plates prevents warping during the temperature cycle
- 96-well PCR plates with blue alphanumeric code and cut corner marking
- Highly transparent flat covers optimally suited for qPCR
- High biocompatibility with no PCR inhibition
- DNase-, DNA-, RNase-free and endotoxins
- Autoclavable at 121 °C (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
|Sales Unit||20 pcs|
|Certified||Yes, free from DNA, RNase and DNase.|
|Number of wells||48|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.