microtube 0,5ml with ClearLock snap cap
CLEARLock™ microtubes combine the security of a screw cap tube with the ease-of-use of a snap cap tube. They assure supreme protection to your samples by providing superior security during centrifugation, a precise sealing preventing evaporation, essential features during lab procedures.
CLEARLock™ microtubes have been specially studied and designed to withstand up to 30,000 xg during centrifugation without any rupture and to preserve the sample integrity.
The hinged lid prevents any unintentional opening during use especially when working with hazardous/precious samples or incubation. The precise sealing avoid also evaporation during long-term storage.
Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP, PCR inhibitors free, each production batch is inspected and certified by an independent laboratory.
- Hinged lid prevents any unintentional opening during use
- Precise lid sealing avoids evaporation during long-term storage
- Pierceable writing cap
- Optimal transparency
- Centrifuged at: 0,5ml - 1,5ml - 2,0ml 17,500 rpm - 30,000 x g
- Temperature of use: -80°C + 100°C
- Autoclavable open at +121°C for 20 minutes
- Zip bags, re-closable
- Graduated with writing area
- Particularly suitable for application in PCR and other applications in molecular biology
- Manufactured in Clean Room Class ISO 8 (UNI EN ISO 14644- 1)
- Human DNA, DNase, RNase, Pyrogen, ATP, PCR inhibitors free certified
- CE-IVD marked
|Sales Unit||1000 pcs|
|Max. RCF||17.500 RPM|
|Autoclavable||Yes, at 121°C|
|With lid||ClickFit closure|
|For single use||Yes|
|Closure||Leakproof closure system|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.