The bench-top centrifuges from Eppendorf are long established and enjoy a popularity that grows with every passing year. Thus, it was natural for Eppendorf to take the new technological possibilities into account and subject the popular Centrifuges 5804 (refrigerated: 5804 R) and 5810 (refrigerated: 5810 R) to a live-cell treatment. The result is a device with the same chassis, but with a considerably improved control panel and an inner life incorporating state of the art technology.
The comprehensive, modular accessory program covers separation in PCR tubestrips and 1.5/2 ml test tubes as well as high-volume centrifugation of Falcon® tubes, flasks and filter plate systems – and therefore practically all refrigerated and non-refrigerated applications up to 400 ml volume per tube.
Eppendorf Centrifuges 5810 / 5810R :
* Smallest 3 Liter centrifuge in the market
* Low lid opening height for use under shelves
* Quiet to benefit your work environment
* Low access height for easy loading/unloading
* Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
Rotor A-4-81 :
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 750 mL
- Swing-bucket rotor with maximum speed 3220 x g (4000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock™ caps for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples optionally available
- Mixed loading with 2 plate buckets and 2 rectangular tube buckets allows for increased versatility
- Buckets, caps and adapters are autoclavable (121C, 20 min)
- Additional Information
Overall dimensions 54 x 61 x 35 cm (BxDxH) With display Yes Sales Unit Set Warranty 2 years Weight 68 kg Brand Eppendorf Note IVD Max. RCF 20913 x g Speed/frequency 200-14000 rpm Timer Yes Power supply 230 V / 50-60 Hz Refrigerated No UNSPSC code 41103903 Maximum speed 14000 rpm Manufacturer reference 5810000424 ISO code No eclass 32012203 Iso Code SET sku A09265
- Product Downloads
- Info request
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.