IVD Centrifuge Pack EPP 5810 R, with keypad, with rotor S-4-104 and adapters for13/16mm tubes
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810/5810 R is a workhorse for medium to high-throughput laboratories. It combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates with an extraordinary compact footprint. It combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates with an extraordinary compact footprint. With the new rotor generation the capacity of Centrifuge 5810/5810 R increases to max. 4 × 750 mL (or max. 28 × 50 mL/56 × 15 mL). It is the most compact 3 liter centrifuge currently available.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
The bench-top centrifuges from Eppendorf are long established and enjoy a popularity that grows with every passing year. Thus, it was natural for Eppendorf to take the new technological possibilities into account and subject the popular Centrifuges 5804 (refrigerated: 5804 R) and 5810 (refrigerated: 5810 R) to a live-cell treatment. The result is a device with the same chassis, but with a considerably improved control panel and an inner life incorporating state of the art technology.
The comprehensive, modular accessory program covers separation in PCR tubestrips and 1.5/2 ml test tubes as well as high-volume centrifugation of Falcon® tubes, flasks and filter plate systems – and therefore practically all refrigerated and non-refrigerated applications up to 400 ml volume per tube.
Eppendorf Centrifuges 5810 / 5810R :
* Smallest 3 Liter centrifuge in the market
* Low lid opening height for use under shelves
* Quiet to benefit your work environment
* Low access height for easy loading/unloading
* Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
- Swing-bucket rotor with max. speed 3214 x g (3900 rpm) with round buckets and 2619 x g
- Available as a pack with the centrifuges 5810 and 5810R (3 900 rpm) with plate buckets
- Aerosol-tight QuickLock caps optionally available for round and plate buckets
- Mixed loading with 2 plate buckets and 2 round tube buckets allows for increased versatility
- Please note that a software upgrade will be necessary for older centrifuges when using this rotor
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Max. RCF||20913 x g|
|Maximum speed||14000 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||70 × 61 × 35 cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.