iD Care Mask -surgical mask- 3-ply type IIR
The iD Care Masks made by Ontex are surgical masks produced in Belgium! These masks are type IIR certified masks suitable for medical use and approved for splash protection.
- The surgical masks are made without latex and tested and approved by dermatologists.
- They are made in Belgium, which guarantees high quality, service and delivery.
- They have a larger surface so you are better protected.
- The masks are medical face masks type IIR for single use. They offer you the maximum safety that a surgical mask can provide. They create a barrier against small droplets and splashes. The masks are mainly used in challenging healthcare environments, such as operating rooms. They can of course also serve for the general public for daily use.
- Instead of ear loops, which can cause an uncomfortable feeling behind the ears after a while, iD Care masks have two large, flat elastic bands that fit around the head and neck. As a result, the face mask fits well around the mouth and nose for optimal protection and comfort.
- The masks are hygienically packed in a box of 50 pieces. The top of the box can be closed after removing a mask.
|Sales Unit||50 pcs|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.