GLP Centrifuge Pack EPP 5810, with keypad, with rotor A-4-81 and adapters for 15/50ml tubes
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5810/5810 R is a workhorse for medium to high-throughput laboratories. It combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates with an extraordinary compact footprint. It combines extraordinary versatility and capacity for both tubes and plates with an extraordinary compact footprint. With the new rotor generation the capacity of Centrifuge 5810/5810 R increases to max. 4 × 750 mL (or max. 28 × 50 mL/56 × 15 mL). It is the most compact 3 liter centrifuge currently available.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
The bench-top centrifuges from Eppendorf are long established and enjoy a popularity that grows with every passing year. Thus, it was natural for Eppendorf to take the new technological possibilities into account and subject the popular Centrifuges 5804 (refrigerated: 5804 R) and 5810 (refrigerated: 5810 R) to a live-cell treatment. The result is a device with the same chassis, but with a considerably improved control panel and an inner life incorporating state of the art technology.
The comprehensive, modular accessory program covers separation in PCR tubestrips and 1.5/2 ml test tubes as well as high-volume centrifugation of Falcon® tubes, flasks and filter plate systems – and therefore practically all refrigerated and non-refrigerated applications up to 400 ml volume per tube.
Eppendorf Centrifuges 5810 / 5810R :
* Smallest 3 Liter centrifuge in the market
* Low lid opening height for use under shelves
* Quiet to benefit your work environment
* Low access height for easy loading/unloading
* Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure
Rotor A-4-81 :
- Swing-bucket rotors and adapters accommodate tubes and bottles from 0.2 to 750 mL
- Swing-bucket rotor with maximum speed 3220 x g (4000 rpm)
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock™ caps for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples optionally available
- Mixed loading with 2 plate buckets and 2 rectangular tube buckets allows for increased versatility
- Buckets, caps and adapters are autoclavable (121C, 20 min)
|Overall dimensions||54 × 61 × 35 cm|
|Max. RCF||20913 x g|
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Maximum speed||14000 rpm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.