GLP Centrifuge Pack EPP 5804, with keypad, with A-4-44 rotor and adapters 15/50ml
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5804/5804 R with its renowned quality and reliability offers you the most cost efficient solution for your medium throughput applications–now and in the future. It allows for molecular applications in tubes up to 250 mL and offers additional swing-bucket and fixed-angle rotors as well as deepwell plate capacity for increased versatility.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
Multipurpose Eppendorf Centrifuges 5804/R (1 Liter capacity) go beyond speed and capacity to offer unparalleled ergonomic operation, superior temperature control and outstanding product quality. Each centrifuge is designed to operate at low noise levels for a relaxing work environment and offers soft-touch lid closure for ease of use and a low profile for easy loading and unloading of samples. Refrigerated model centrifuges have exclusive features such as ECO shut-off and dynamic compressor control for maximum sample protection and energy savings.
Features of Centrifuge 5804/R
Outstanding versatility: Broad rotor and adapter selection to spin all commonly used tubes, bottles, flasks and plates
- High centrifugation speed up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm) for molecular applications in tubes from 0.2 to 100 mL
- Low noise level to benefit your work environment
- Low profile design for ergonomic loading/unloading of rotor
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure for stress-free operation
- Eppendorf QuickLock® aerosol-tight rotor lids and caps for fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Designed to fit in every lab: Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- 2-year warranty
rotor A-4-44 :
For use with Centrifuges 5804/5804 R and Centrifuges 5810/5810 R
- Swing-bucket holds 4 deepwell plates
- Commercial nucleic acid purification kits up to a maximum height of 89 mm can be used
- Different combinations of stacked plates can be centrifuged
- Simultaneous processing of up to 192 samples
- Maximum rotational speed: 3,700 rpm (max. rcf: 2,250 x g)
- Rotor and buckets are autoclavable (121°C, 20 min)
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Max. RCF||20913 x g|
|Maximum speed||14000 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||47 × 55 × 34 cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.