GLP Centrifuge EPP MiniSpin Plus+rotor F-45-12-11
Eppendorf MiniSpin and MiniSpin ® plus
Powerful and user-friendly micro centrifuges MiniSpin and MiniSpin plus are small enough so that each workstation can be equipped with a "personal" centrifuge. Two models are available to meet your performance requirements. MiniSpin plus provides speed sufficient for molecular biology separations.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
12 x 1.5/2.0 mL capacity rotor
• Speed up to 12,100 x g for MiniSpin and 14,100 x g (14,500 rpm) for MiniSpin plus, sufficient for molecular applications
• Extremely compact footprint ideal for training labs or individual work stations
• Remarkably quiet operation
• Extremely low profile for easiest rotor loading and unloading
• Soft-touch lid closure for ergonomic lid locking
• Lid opens automatically at the end of the run to prevent sample warming and to allow easy access to samples
• Optimized air flow minimizes sample warming—protects temperature-sensitive samples
• Fast acceleration and braking times save time
• Digital display for reproducible setting of time and speed
|Overall dimensions||226x239x120 mm|
|Max. RCF||14100 x g|
|Power supply||230 V/ 50-60 Hz|
|Maximum speed||14500 rpm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.