GLP Centrifuge Epp 5804 R, keypad, without rotor
Multipurpose Eppendorf Centrifuges 5804/R (1 Liter capacity) go beyond speed and capacity to offer unparalleled ergonomic operation, superior temperature control and outstanding product quality. Each centrifuge is designed to operate at low noise levels for a relaxing work environment and offers soft-touch lid closure for ease of use and a low profile for easy loading and unloading of samples. Refrigerated model centrifuges have exclusive features such as ECO shut-off and dynamic compressor control for maximum sample protection and energy savings.
Features of Centrifuge 5804/R
Outstanding versatility: Broad rotor and adapter selection to spin all commonly used tubes, bottles, flasks and plates
- High centrifugation speed up to 20,913 x g (14,000 rpm) for molecular applications in tubes from 0.2 to 100 mL
- Low noise level to benefit your work environment
- Low profile design for ergonomic loading/unloading of rotor
- Centrifuge lid with soft-touch lid closure for stress-free operation
- Eppendorf QuickLock® aerosol-tight rotor lids and caps for fast and ergonomic lid locking
- Designed to fit in every lab: Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- 2-year warranty
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Max. RCF||20913 x g|
|Maximum speed||14000 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||64 × 55 × 34 cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.