GLP Centrifuge EPP 5430 R, with rotary knobs, with rotor FA-45-30-11 and rotor lid
Unique cross-over Centrifuge 5430 and 5430 R combine the best features of a microcentrifuge (small footprint) and multipurpose centrifuge (versatility) in one instrument.
These centrifuges spin rotors for Eppendorf tubes and PCR strips as you would expect from any
microcentrifuge. But that‘s not all.
In a compact size, Centrifuge 5430 and 5430 R also accommodate rotors for microplates and 15/50 mL conical tubes.
The rotor program features Eppendorf QuickLock® rotors. This includes 48-place rotors (1.5/2.0 mL), a 16-place rotor for Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL and a swing-bucket rotor (24 × 1.5/2.0 mL).
With their unmatched versatility, Centrifuge 5430 and Centrifuge 5430 R are the flagship products among the Eppendorf microcentrifuge portfolio.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5430 and 5430 R features :
* Max. rotor capacity: 48 × 1.5/2.0 mL, 6 × 50 mL, 2 × MTP
* Max. speed: 30,130 × g (17,500 rpm)
* Rotor FA-45-30-11: maximum speed of 20.817 × g (14,000 rpm), maximum capacity of 30 × 1.5/2.0 mL tubes, aerosol-tight for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples and Eppendorf QuickLock® lid
* Remarkable versatility with 12 different rotors
* Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
* Menu-driven, multi lingual operation menu (English, German, French, Spanish) with large
* 5 program keys for easy access to routine programs
* Saves up to 50 user-defined programs
* Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
* Eppendorf QuickLock® – System for quickly opening and closing the rotor lid
Special features for Eppendorf Centrifuge 5430 R
* Temperature range: -11 °C to +40 °C
* The patented compressor technology reduces vibrations and protects your samples
* Continuous cooling maintains a constant temperature after the run has been completed –
your samples stay cool
* FastTemp pro® function for programmable pre-cooling according to day and time
* ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of nonuse to reduce energy consumption (37 %
overnight) and extend compressor life (can be deactivated in menu)
* Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 hZ|
|Max. RCF||30130 x g|
|Maximum speed||17500 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||38 × 64 × 29 cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.