Falc Jolly 1 - Analog heating plate 41x27cm
Housing in steel, oven coated with acidproof epoxy paint; heating plate in aluminium, 8 mm.
- Housing in steel.
- Oven coated with acidproof epoxy paint.
- Heating plate in aluminium, 8 mm thick with rapid heating up to 350°C.
- The position of the heating resistance allows uniform heating of the whole surface.
- A solid structure renders the plate heater efficient and multipurpose.
- It can be used as thermostate by putting a steel tank on the plate, but as thermostatic or sand bath too.
- Controls are completely separeted from the heating device, so highest safety of all electronic controls
- Temperature adjustment and setting for Jolly 1 obtained through a thermoregulator with graduated,
fluid – expansion probe; Jolly 2 feautures the same characteristics , but temperature control is different,
the item is provided with an electronic, PB thermoregulator with built – in “J” thermocouple and red
LED digital thermometer with inside PT 100 temperature probe, which allows temperature control on the
plate or in the fluid.
|Overall dimensions||410x290x190mm (LxWxH)|
|Working area||410x270mm (WxD)|
|Temperature||RT +50°C -> 350°C|
|With heating function||No|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.