Falc Cooling pump with Peltier technology
This instrument allows cooling a water bath (via a thermostat) at temperatures below ambient temperature.
- This instrument allows cooling a water bath (via a thermostat) at temperatures below ambient
- This is made possible by reducing the temperature by 10%, thus allowing to perform the test without
having to resort to more expensive and bulky machines.
- Simply connect it to a water bath and it will start to lower the temperature of the liquid inside.
- The instrument comes with a KIT for connecting to the tank.
- Outer structure made of steel painted with anti-acid epoxy powder coating.
- Compact Self-priming pump.
- Can be connected to any bath.
- Pump can be excluded.
- Liquid inlet and outlet connection of Ø12mm.
- Temperature can be reduced by 10°C.
- Connection kit included.
|Internal diameter connection(mm)||ID 12|
|Note||5 -> 24 L|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.