Robust and reliable shaker incubator with programmable time, temperature and shaking speed. This unit is ideal for even or vigorous mixing and incubation of samples in a variety of flasks and vessels. The ES-20/60 features soft stop and start to protect samples, it has a stainless steel inner chamber. The unit is suitable for applications including cultivation of micro-organisms and cells, long term growth projects, tissue sample extraction at temperatures up to 80 °C.
- Digital control of time, temperature and shaking speed for accuracy and repeatability.
- Simple to programme time, temperature and shaking speed using clear 2-line LCD. Timer 1 min to 96h.
- Temperature control by microprocessor plus forced heated air circulation ensure a constant and even temperature
within the chamber.
- Equipped with direct drive shaking system for reliable, long-term operation, with a 20 mm orbit.
- Load up to 8 kg and temperature range from 25 to 80 °C Supplied without a platform.
A platform is required, a variety of accessory platforms are available including a flat platform ideal for low profile containers and platforms with clamps for flasks.
- Additional Information
Overall dimensions 590x525x510 mm Movement Orbital With display Yes Sales Unit Piece Warranty 2 years Weight 43 kg Heating power 500 W Brand Biosan Note No Orbit diameter 20 mm Resolution 0.1°C Speed/frequency 50–250 rpm (increment 10 rpm) T° Stability ±0.5°C Temperature +25°C ... +80°C Timer Yes Power supply 220 V, 50 Hz Working area No Maximum draaggewicht 8 kg Application No UNSPSC code 41103800 Manufacturer reference BS-010135-AAA ISO code No eclass 32010000 Iso Code PCE sku A04674
- Product Downloads
- Info request
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.