- TDB-120 is a traditional Biosan’s dry block thermostat for laboratory analysis.
- Thermostat is designed for maintaining constant temperature of samples in tubes inserted in the
aluminium block sockets.
- Unprecedented high precision and uniformity of temperature over the block.
- TDB-120 is widely used for PCR–analysis.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature and time.
- Simultaneous indication of set and actual temperature and time.
- Additional Information
Overall dimensions 210 x 230 x 110 mm (BxDxH) With display Yes Sales Unit Piece Warranty 2 years Weight 2.8 kg Heating power 200 W Brand Biosan Note 21 x 0.5 ml + 32 x 1.5 ml microtubes Resolution 0.1°C T° Stability ±0.1°C Temperature 25°C -> 120°C Timer Yes Power supply 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz UNSPSC code 41102422 Manufacturer reference BS-010401-PAA ISO code PCE Iso Code PCE sku A04783
- Product Downloads
- Info request
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.