Biosan TDB-120 Dry block thermostat + block A-53
Traditional Biosan’s dry block thermostat for laboratory analysis.
- TDB-120 is a traditional Biosan’s dry block thermostat for laboratory analysis.
- Thermostat is designed for maintaining constant temperature of samples in tubes inserted in the
aluminium block sockets.
- Unprecedented high precision and uniformity of temperature over the block.
- TDB-120 is widely used for PCR–analysis.
- Microprocessor controlled temperature and time.
- Simultaneous indication of set and actual temperature and time.
|Heating power||200 W|
|Power supply||220/240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Temperature||+25°C to +120°C|
|Overall dimensions||210X230X110 mm|
|Note||21 x 0.5 ml + 32 x 1.5 ml microtubes|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.