Grant QBD2 - Dry block heater 2-block ->130°C
Market-leading dry block heating systems combining superb temperature control and uniformity with high quality design and great versatility.
- The Grant QBD / QBH series are a versatile range of high quality digital dry block heating systems with excellent
temperature control and a wide choice of interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility.
- The outstanding performance of the QBD / QBH series is based on advanced digital temperature control combined
with high quality, precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact.
- The result is accurate, reproducible and safe heating of your samples.
- There is a full range of models and options to cater for basic through to more sophisticated applications - choose
from three digital systems with 1, 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks (QBD models) and one digital high-temperature
system (QBH2) with 2 blocks. These are complemented by an extensive range of interchangeable heating blocks
to accommodate your sample tubes - from our standard range of blocks or tailored to suit your application.
- In addition, for 2-block systems QBD2 and QBH2 we offer accessory blocks for accommodating microplates and
- Heating range ambient + 5°C to 130°C (all three QBD models) or ambient + 5°C to 200°C (QBH2).
- Rapid heat-up time.
- Stability and uniformity ± 0.1°C.
- Integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block temperature control.
- Robust, compact, contemporary design.
- Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks.
|T° Stability||± 0.1°C|
|Number of blocks||2|
|Temperature||Ambient + 5°C - 130°C|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.