cryobox for5X5 cryovials 1.2-2ml (pack of 8)
Polycarbonate for the storage of cryotubes with internal or external screw threads. Autoclavable. With white, red, yellow, green, blue or grey alveoles depending on the model.
- For use from -196 °C to +121 °C
- Transparent lid with marking grid
- For ultra-low temperature storage of both internally and externally threaded cryogenic vials
- Durable, economical alternative to flimsy cardboard or expensive stainless steel storage boxes. Polycarbonate has usable temperature of –196 to 121°C. Numerical grid system features molded-in numbers on box and corresponding numbers printed in blue on lid. Clear lids are keyed in one position so grids always match. Boxes accept writing with markers designed for ultra-low temperatures. Fits the Thermolyne® Locator® Cryobiological Storage Vessels
- Ideal for use in mechanical and liquid-nitrogen freezers. Unique 5x5 array for 1.2 and 2.0mL vials creates a small, space-efficient storage system within a large mechanical freezer. Economical 9x9 array for 1.2, 2.0, and 5.0mL vials. Boxes fit stainless steel racks.
|Number of tubes||25|
|Sales Unit||8 pcs|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.