contact dish, D65mm, domed base, grip lid, sterile
STRENGTH OF GOSSELIN PETRI DISHES
• PERFECT FLATNESS : To ensure the agar’s constant depth.
• TOTAL TRANSPARENCY : The injection point situated on the side of the bottom of the dish optimizes reading even by image analysing systems.
• LIGHTNESS : Thanks to in-depth research, we are able to determine the ideal weight of our dishes in order to reduce our customers waste disposal costs while still pursuing our objective : to provide high quality dishes.
• STABLE STACKING : The stacking ring is specially designed to improve the stacking of dishes and making them more practical to use.
• CLASS 100 MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT : Ensures dishes are aseptic.
• RETAINS SHAPE UP TO 55°C : The quality of the polystyrene used provides dishes with a high level of mechanical resistance.
• PRODUCT TRACEABILITY : Thanks to the product label on each box, we can retrace each production cycle. This label includes the lot number and if the product has been sterilized, the expiration date.
• RAW MATERIALS : Compliant with the European directives in force, especially the absence of heavy metals (CE N°1935/2004), food compatibility (94/62/ EC) and CE marking relating to medical devices for in vitro diagnostics(98/79/EC).
|With lid||Tight-fit lid|
|Number of vents||4|
|Sterile||yes, sterile R (SAL10-6)|
|Sales Unit||720 pcs|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.