Biosan Assistboy Pipette Controller
Assistboy pipette controller is a device intended for pipetting liquids with the use of measuring pipettes. It can work with all types of glass or plastic serological pipettes in the volume range from 0.5 ml to 100 ml.
Two dispense modes permit selection of dispensing intensity depending on the user's needs. The selected setting of the pipette controller mode is shown on the display.
SAFE AND EFFICIENT WORK
- Protected by a PTFE filter blocking any liquid from entering the unit
- Autoclavable filter, the pipette holder and the nosepiece
- UV resistant body for safe sterilization
- Powerful, environmentally friendly Ni-MH rechargeable battery enable many hours of continuous work
- LCD display showing battery charge level
SPEED AND WORKING MODE ADJUSTMENT
- Function buttons for SPEED and working MODE control in a reach of a thumb
- Additional speed adjustment by the pressure applied to the trigger buttons
- Suitable for glass & plastic volumetric (serological) pipettes 0.5-100 ml
- Ergonomically shaped handle
- Well located function buttons
- Convenient charging stand
|Power supply||220V - 50Hz|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.