Nerbe Plus GREENswab - nasopharyngeal - flocked - dry - ST/1
The nasopharyngeal npGREEN SWAB without medium (dry) is packed individually, sterile in a handy peel pack.
This German-made flocked swab has a fine nylon tip and ABS-stick with breaking point at 80mm. The flocked technology offers a greater sample gain compared to classic swabs and is suitable for sampling via the nasal cavity. These np GREEN swabs are frequently used for COVID-19 sampling.
Novolab is the premium partner of Nerbe Plus in Belgium.
- Classification swab: CE2797
- Dimensions swab: 150mm x 2.5mm x 3mm (L x W x D)
- Material characteristics swab: Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Material characteristics swab head: Nylon
- Product characteristics: biologically inert, physiologically harmless, free of detectable phthalate according to REACH regulation
- Purity class: does not contain pyrogens
- Sterilization process: radiation sterilization SAL 10-6
- Shelf life: 36 months at controlled storage conditions
|Diameter||3 mm (+/- 1mm)|
|Overall dimensions||150 mm x 2,5 mm x 3 mm (l x b x d)|
|Sterile||yes, sterile R (SAL10-6)|
|Sales Unit||100 pcs|
|Breaking point||80 mm|
|Length||150 mm (+/- 3mm)|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.