GLP Centrifuge EPP 5425, with keypad, with rotor FA-24x2
The Eppendorf centrifuge 5425 is the new laboratory standard with its 24-place capacity and speed up to 21,330 × g. Focusing on standard applications, it is an essential piece of equipment for modern labs ensuring optimal separation. The Centrifuge 5425 serves as a reliable partner especially for high-throughput users expecting a top level of ergonomic comfort and provides great flexibility with its 6 rotor options.
Soft-touch, one-finger closure for ergonomic lid locking.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5425 :
- Max. rotor capacity: 10 × 5.0 mL vessels
- Max. speed: 21,330 × g (15,060 rpm)
- New: Eppendorf QuickLock technology which allows for fast and ergonomic locking of the rotor lid
- New: Increased software features (e.g. 10 acceleration and braking ramps, 3 program buttons, short function without continous pressing of the key)
- New: Increased rotor program (5.0 mL rotor, swing-bucket rotor for PCR strips)
- OptiBowl® design for quiet operation, even without a rotor lid
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Low noise level (< 51 dB) for quiet work environment
- Automatic lid opening at the end of the run – prevents sample warming and allows easy access to samples
- Certified aerosol-tight rotor comes standard for safe centrifugation of hazardous samples
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Max. RCF||21330 x g|
|Maximum speed||15060 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||24x39x24 cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.