Medimundi respiratory mask FFP2 ADF2-202 NR - without valve
The FFP2 filtering folding mask of Medimundi is suitable for single use and protects the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles. Due to the absence of an exhalation valve, the exhaled air will be filtered as well. This also makes the mask very suitable for preventing contamination of the environment, objects or other persons. The ADF2-202NR mask is designed, certified and produced in Belgium. It is classified in accordance with the European directives for personal protective equipment EU 2016/425 and respiratory protective equipment EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
Read more about Medimundi's ADF2-202 NR in our blog.
- The mask filters the air thanks to the integrated filter
- For single use (max. 8 hours)
- Foldable design with 3 panels that enclose the nose, mouth and chin and provide an adequate seal to the face, resulting in limited inward leakage
- Fit can be adjusted to the face due to the bendable nose bridge
- Soft to wear due to the non-woven layer and soft nose foam
- Easy to put on and take off with the 2 elastic headbands
- Does not block the field of view and can be worn with glasses
|Sales Unit||30 pcs|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.