Filter tips, bulk packed, NS
Filter tips are especially suited for working with PCR techniques,and fully meet the requirements for microbiology and radio-isotopework. The integrated hydrophobic polyethylene-filter serves as abarrier against aerosols formed during pipetting. These non-selfsealing filter tips protect the pipette shafts from contamination,and thus lessen the risk of cross-contamination and faultymeasuring results.
Special features of filter tips from BRAND:
- High-quality PP (free frim DiHEMDA and oleamide)
- Weight reduction of the 20 µl tips to reduce the weight ofplastic waste
- Graduations for a quick volume chek
- Autoclavable at 121 °C / 250 °F (2 bar), acc. DIN EN 285
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC.
1-7 of 7