GLP Centrifuge EPP 5427 R, with rotary knobs, with rotor FA-45-30-11
The Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R was designed with high-throughput research applications in mind.
With its aerosol-tight 48-place rotor it handles even the toughest challenges in a safe and reliable manner to provide you the efficiency boost you need. All aerosol-tight rotors, including the new rotors for Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL as well as the 24 × 1.5/2.0 mL swing-bucket rotor are equipped with the Eppendorf QuickLock® lids for easy rotor lid opening and closing. Choose the Centrifuge 5427 R if a 24-place microcentrifuge (e.g. our Centrifuge 5424 R) doesn't meet your needs regarding tube capacity and, if you don't need the extra versatility, the cross-over Centrifuge 5430 R can offer you.
Attention : in order to be compliant with EU regulations, it is necessary to use the IVD variant of the Eppendorf Centrifuge and micro-centrifuge range for clinical applications !
Eppendorf Centrifuge 5427 R : Product features
* Rotor capacity: 48 × 1.5/2.0 mL, 12 × 5.0 mL; Eppendorf QuickLock® rotor allows for fast and
ergonomic lid locking
* Max. speed: 25,000 × g (16,220 rpm)
* High capacity 48-place rotor significantly increases productivity to save you valuable time
* Whisper quiet operation due to optimized sound design
* Soft touch one-finger closure for ergonomic operation
* Temperature range from -10 °C to 40 °C
* FastTemp function for quick pre-cooling of the centrifuge, e.g., from ~ 23 °C to 4 °C in only
* ECO shut-off can be programmed to engage after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours of non-use for maximum
energy savings and extended compressor life
* Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation
* Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
|Power supply||230 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Max. RCF||25000 x g|
|Maximum speed||16220 rpm|
|Overall dimensions||31.9× 54.0× 25.4cm|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.