Culture slides 8 chambers clear, glass, non treated
SPL’s Cell Culture Slides are designed for various cell-based experiments, including but not limited to virus and toxicity tests and immunocytological experiments. Cell Culture Slides provide removable chamber that enables cell growth directly on the microscopic slide, convenient for staining and microscopic examination without cell transfer. Chambers with various well numbers and colors are available for different applications. With new additions of novel culture surfaces (i.e. DLux & Flux) the cell culture slides have been diversified with improved efficacy.
- Convenient for microscopic observation
- Bottom materials: glass/DLux/Flux (no surface treatment for glass bottom)
- Chamber color : clear/white/black
- Easy open flip for chamber & slide disassembly
- No chemical adhesives used
- Designed to prevent cross contamination
- Alphanumeric labeling
- Packing trays can be used as incubation racks in CO² incubators.
- Non cytotoxic
- DNase / RNase-free
- Human DNA-free
|Sales Unit||12 pcs|
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.