- Inteliwasher 3D-IW8 IVD series microplate washer is designed for washing various types of standard 96-well
microtitre plates, microstrips as well as microarrays on FastFRAME (rectangular well shape).
- It is suitable for washing wells with different bottom shapes: flat, U-shape and V-shape.
- The unit is fully programmable ensuring multi-step solution ripening, aspiration (aspiration, combination of
aspiration/liquid dispensing and soaking, as well as soaking cycle during a particular period of time).
- Dispense system of liquid dosage for each channel separately.
- The unit provides:
- Washing mode.
- Rinsing mode.
- Mixing mode.
- Single point, two point, circular (circle or rectangular path) aspiration.
- Possibility of additional solution mixing during time gap between two work cycles.
- Possibility to use microtest plates by different manufacturers, ensured by automated plate set up (adjusting
to different depths of plate wells).
- Round-bottom plate and strip washing mode.
- Possibility of user-defined programs with adjustable parameters.
- The unit has 50 programs divided into 5 following aspiration categories (see figure leftward):
- Type 1 (1.0–1.9) IPF96 U/V is intended for roundand V-shape immunoplates, 1 point aspiration.
- Type 2 (2.0–2.9) IPF96 FLAT-2 is intendedfor flat-bottom shape immunoplates, 2 point aspiration.
- Type 3 (3.0–3.9) IPF96 FLAT-C is intended for rectangular shape immunoplates, full-circle aspiration direction.
- Type 4 (4.0–4.9) FastFRAME-2 is intendedfor multi-slide plate* with rectangular wells.
- Type 5 (5.0–5.9) FastFRAME-C is intendedfor multi-slide* plate with rectangular wells.
- The FastFRAME (Schleicher&Shuel) multi-slide plate or analog plate of another manufacturer, that is compatible
with standard 25 x 76 mm (1 x 3 inch) glass slides.
- The unit is designed for use in closed laboratory rooms at temperatures from +10°? to +35°? and relative
humidity up to 80% at +25°? decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 35°C.
- 4-channel washing solution weight logger, 4 CHW Logger provides automatic control of rinsing solution and
- The washer shows remaining volume for each bottle as percentage and gives a warning message in case of low
solution volume or full waste bottle when 4 CHW Logger is connected.
- Additional Information
Overall dimensions 267x252x97mm Digital Yes With display Yes Sales Unit Piece Warranty 2 years Heating power 60W Brand Biosan UNSPSC code 41103207 Power supply 12V DC 4,16A Manufacturer reference BS-060102-IVD1 ISO code PCE Leadtime (days) 14 Eclass 5.1 32010000 VAT 0.21 Reference A37664
- Info request
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.