Biohazard Spill Kit Multi 25x Chlorine based
Multiple use kit with tools and PPE for safe clear up and disinfection of up to 25 biohazard spillages. Suitable for large areas / locations where the risk/incidence of biohazard spillages is high. Read more about the spill kits in our blog.
- Kit contents: 100 x 2,5 g TAB chlorine tablets, 2 x 500 g NaDCC granules, 1 litre diluter, 25 pairs of nitrile gloves, 25 aprons, 25 x scoops and scrapers, illustrated instructions/poster, recording card, hard sided lightweight bright yellow case, wall mount
- NaDCC chlorine release absorbent granules absorb spillage, kill pathogens on contact and reduce cross contamination risk
- TAB Chlorine tablets dilute to produce 10,000 ppm concentration chlorine disinfectant solution fully effective against blood borne pathogens and Tuberculosis (TB)
- Contain all required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): protective aprons and gloves with sufficient quantity of tools to perform frequent effective and rapid clean-ups
- Intended for use in busy emergency rooms, larger departments and other similar situations where the risk and frequency of biohazard spillages is high: hospitals, clinics, surgeries, laboratories and ambulances; dental and veterinary practices; nursing and care homes, schools, offices, businesses, ships, aircraft etc.
- Applications: blood, breast milk, amniotic fluid, vaginal secretions, semen, cerebrospinal fluid, synovial fluid, pericardial fluid, pleural fluid, peritoneal fluid, unfixed tissues/organs, saliva...
- Safe for use by non-specialist staff and first aiders
- GV Health spill kits meet the highest efficacy and personal protection standards specified by the World Health Organisation, the UK Health and Safety Executive, UK Department of Health and CDC
- Certified to the following test standards: BS:EN1650, BS:EN1276, BS:EN13624, BS:EN13727, BS:EN13697
- Active ingredient: Troclosene Sodium (NaDCC)
No price available or do you need more info for this product? Request your info with the form below.